Twin-Pro Pull-in Protection
- Order before 1pm and we will usually dispatch same day for next day delivery, stock permitting
- Have a question about this product? Get in touch with one of our friendly advisers via Live Chat
- IN2 Access provides FREE UK-based technical support and product training workshops
The Twin-Pro sensors by Witt Sensoric have been specifically designed for pull-in protection and also benefits from simple central alignment with a pivoted joint. The Twin-Pro also allows for direct connection into an OSE (Optical Safety Edge) input.
Strategic placement of these sensors detect the presence of an object or hand being drawn up into the mechanism of a roller or sectional door and signals the control system to stop or stop and reverse the motor, preventing serious injury.
- OSE output
- Simple central alignment with the pivoted joint
- Front-facing LED-alignment/display
- Insensitive against ambient light
- High degree of protection IP67, filled with epoxy resin
- TwinPro Transmitter (13m fixed cable)
- TwinPro Receiver (13m fixed cable)
- 2 x V2A Mounting Brackets