- SAFE: Electrical sensing edges, or ‘safety edges’, are commonly used to safeguard crush, shear and entrapment points on automated sliding, cantilever, swing, telescopic, bi-folding or bi-parting gates.
- RELIABLE: In conjunction with a safety controller, our reliable safety edges offer the ideal protection of people and objects by helping to prevent injury or damage.
- ADVANCED: All components used are sourced from leading Swiss manufacturer, BBC Bircher Smart Access.
- SAME DAY DISPATCH: We assemble safety edges to order from our UK-based distribution centre and offer same-day dispatch on orders placed before 1PM, Monday to Friday.
- GUARANTEED: We are proud to offer a 3-year warranty on all BBC Bircher safety edges assembled by IN2 Access.
- FLEXIBLE: ExpertLine offers a new self-assembly option.
Resistive Safety Edges
Contact us for 25% off your next resistive safety edge order! We will get in touch to discuss any questions, or your specific requirements.*
There are five profile types, each with unique properties and benefits. Click on the categories below for details about each.
GET IN TOUCH: Fill out the contact form to get 20% off your next resistive safety edge order, and one of our technical sales managers will be in touch within one working day.
If you have bespoke requirements, we can find the right profile and solution for you at a cost effective price. Need to speak to someone now?