IN2 Access and Control Ltd, based in Oswestry, Shropshire, is a fast-growing manufacturer and distributor of high-quality automation, sensing and safety products for the automatic door, gate and machine tool industries.
Manufacturing excellence, first-class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just a few of the strengths IN2 Access has to offer.
IN2 Access is striving to be recognised as the industry’s leading provider of activation and safety sensing devices by investing in its employees and working in partnership with its suppliers and customers to identify and supply optimum solutions.
Please see our current (1) vacancy below:
Stock and Warehousing Apprenticeship
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing, established business, who will support you through a Stock and Warehousing Apprenticeship.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work in a team and alone, whilst always having an eye for detail when working with our products and paperwork which has a quality checking procedure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to your Supervisor, your duties will include:
- Manufacture of high-quality safety edges (following technical drawings)
- Use of various hand and power tools including strapping machines and power saws
- Picking stock
- Packaging stock in appropriate packaging for dispatch, weighing items for calculation of freight costs
- Correctly labelling of all packages to be dispatched and completion of paperwork
- Stock replenishment and stock rotation
- Yearly and spot stock takes
- Quality control of stock and procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate must be hard working, punctual, friendly and helpful.
The candidate will also be enthusiastic and will have a positive attitude with the ability to follow instructions and complete apprenticeship coursework.
This year-long apprenticeship will be supplied with the opportunity of a full-time, permanent position within the company upon successful completion.
Hours:Monday to Friday 08:30am - 04:30pm (full-time)
Apprentice £3.90 starting wage
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org