ClickLine 36/45 Safety Edge with 2 x 2m Cable
- Order before 1pm and we will usually dispatch same day for next day delivery, stock permitting
- Have a question about this product? Get in touch with one of our friendly advisers via Live Chat
- IN2 Access provides FREE UK-based technical support and product training workshops
Need a custom size? - Email us.
Please allow 1-2 working days for custom sized products to be assembled and dispatched.
ClickLine – Safety edge profiles with click-fit foot suitable for Automatic Swing gates, Sliding gates, Industrial doors and machine tool applications. The easiest possible installation is a feature of ClickLine: Click and go. No need for time-consuming pushing in from the side. This means even damaged safety edges can be renewed quickly and effortlessly. The optimally designed profile shape also guarantees the greatest possible switching reliability. Compliance according to EN 1760-2. Custom size edges and longer cables available on request.
- Rubber Profile: EPE036/045A0V0
- Mounting Rail: AP-8
- Activation Distance: 10mm
- Switch Point Force: 50N
- 250N: 21 mm
- 400N: 22 mm
Please allow 1-2 working days for your safety edge to be assembled and dispatched.