CoverLine 40/67 Safety Edge with 2 x 2m Cables
- Order before 1pm and we will usually dispatch same day for next day delivery, stock permitting
- Have a question about this product? Get in touch with one of our friendly advisers via Live Chat
- IN2 Access provides FREE UK-based technical support and product training workshops
Need a custom size? - Email us.
Please allow 1-2 working days for custom sized products to be assembled and dispatched.
CoverLine – Safety edge profiles for high visual requirements suitable for Automatic gates, Industrial door and machine tool applications. The rubber profile clicks in to the side of the aluminium which results in a uniform appearance that blends well into the gate design. Installation is quick and easy simply click in. CoverLine is especially suitable for vertical installation such as sliding gates and for long overtravel distances. Specially developed profiles guarantee the highest switching reliability. Compliance according to EN 1760-2.
Custom size edges and longer cables available on request.
- Rubber Profile: EPE040/067A0J0
- Mounting Rail: AP-G1
- Activation Distance: 5 mm
- Switch Point Force: 60N
- 250N: 30mm
- 400N: 32mm
Please allow 1-2 working days for your safety edge to be assembled and dispatched.