DW Pressure Wave Switch
- Order before 1pm and we will usually dispatch same day for next day delivery, stock permitting
- Have a question about this product? Get in touch with one of our friendly advisers via Live Chat
- IN2 Access provides FREE UK-based technical support and product training workshops
Bircher Reglomat Airwave switches play an essential role in the safety of people or objects in applications including industrial doors and mass transit. The airwave switch is connected to the airwave sensing edge, pressure sensitive cell, ground contact sensor or foot and hand operated buttons by a piece of tubing which communicates the pressure wave impulse from the pressure sensitive device. The highly sensitive response of the pressure wave system means that it protects people and vehicles from almost all directions. The Swiss engineered airwave switches deliver higher performance, high sensitivity, unmatched reliability and enhanced safety and comfort.
- Response Pressure: 2 mbar (set at factory but is adjustable)
- Max Pressure: 150 mbar
- Min/Max Current: 20mA/500mA (ACDC ohmic)
- Min/Max Operating Voltage: 24-250 VAC, 24-50 VDC
- Output: N/O (factory default, can be manual changed to N/C)
- Product Code: 210018
- Description: DW40 Pressure wave switch.
- Product Code: 210025
- Description: DW40-DOE Pressure wave switch.