PrimeTec A protects and opens The complete solution for activating and protecting sliding doors in acc. with DIN 18650 Tried-and-tested radar technology is used for opening automatic doors.
The active infrared curtain used for person protection is self-monitoring (in acc. with DIN 18650) and is tested every time before the door panel closes. Various functions can be set according to the situation, for example: the field geometry of the active infrared curtain and of the radar or crossing traffic masking to aviod false activation.
- Combined radar / Active infrared sensor
- Simple and straightforward operation via buttons and LCD or remote
- Precise positioning of the AIR curtain thanks to inclination angle display on a clear scale
- Automatic recognition of the test input
- Can even be used with wide passage dimensions and high-level lights
- Mounting height up to 4 metres with an AIR field width of 4 metres
- The AIR curtain replaces the light barrier
- 11.5–32 V DC
- 260 × 60 × 48.5 mm (L×W×D)
- IP 54