RP25 Reflective Photo-electric Switch Set
- Order before 1pm and we will usually dispatch same day for next day delivery, stock permitting
- Have a question about this product? Get in touch with one of our friendly advisers via Live Chat
- IN2 Access provides FREE UK-based technical support and product training workshops
The RP25 reflective photo-electric switch has been specially developed for industrial door installations and offers the optimum solution for this application in addition to gate and garage door installations.
- Can safely detect any reflective object
- Range 0.5 to 12m, depending on the type of reflector
- Insensitive against ambient light
- High degree of protection IP65
- Optional cable entry
- Large terminal compartment
- Adjustable optical polarizing filter
- Test input
- Protected against power supply polarity reversal
- RP25 operating voltage: 10...40VDC or 24VAC ±25%
- Relay output
- Easy adjustment of the optical sensor
- Alignment and contamination indicator
- Kit includes mounting brackets and round RD82 reflector with polarisation filters
Polarisation filter: Detects even "shiny" objects between the photo-electric switch and the reflector.
Large maximum range: Provides capacity to allow for dirt, rain, snow and fog.
Optional cable entry: Two break-out ports are provided in the casing. Cable entry can be from below or from the rear.
Immune to external light sources: The photo-electric switch is unaffected by external light sources or sunlight. High degree of protection: The hermetically sealed casing is suitable for exterior use.
Relay output: Potential-free changeover contact.
Protected against polarity reversal: The photo-electric switch is protected against power supply polarity reversal.
Terminal compartment: The RP25 has a large terminal compartment. The screw terminals can also be pulled out for easy connection.
Adjustment screws: Even when the casing is fixed in position, the photo-electric switch can be adjusted using three adjustment screws on the circuit board.
Soiling indication: If the photo-electric switch gradually becomes soiled, the red LED starts to flash before the photo-electric switch becomes ineffective.
Alignment indication: The alignment LED flashes red when the photo-electric switch is not optimally aligned to the reflector. Alignment OK = LED lights up green.