InTra6 3 Kit
- Order before 1pm and we will usually dispatch same day for next day delivery, stock permitting
- Have a question about this product? Get in touch with one of our friendly advisers via Live Chat
- IN2 Access provides FREE UK-based technical support and product training workshops
InTra6 3Inductive signal transmission system for automatic sliding gates.
Systematic SafetyInTra6 transmits the status of the pressure-sensitive safety edges mounted on the mobile part of the gate, securely and contact-free. Information is transferred by converter and steel cable via a coil to the switching device. Stationary safety edges are connected directly to the switching device. InTra 6 is a further development of our inductive signal transmission systems that have been performing reliably for many years.
InTra6 – It couldn’t be easierThe intelligent software with intuitive user guidance and the compact design mean that InTra6 can be operated and started up easily.
User-friendly and clearThe operating status and set values can be read at a glance from the clear LCD display.
Rapid Start-upThe configuration programmed at the factory corresponds to a large proportion of the applications. InTra6 is operated using two buttons.
Individually configurableAn ingenious set-up permits a safe and reliable configuration. The extremely flexible system can easily be adjusted for the individual situation. There are no longer any bridging resistors.
Integrated resistance displayThe resistance values of the connected safety edges are displayed if necessary, making additional measuring instruments superfluous.
Clear at first glanceThe LED display immediately shows when a safety edge has been actuated. The LCD display also shows which safety edge and which outputs are affected.
Simple and compactNo more complicated cabling along the entire gate spar! Simply use a second converter for the secondary closing edge. High level of flexibility in gate design thanks to the small, densely packed system components. Using only one system, it is possible to monitor up to four safety edge circuits safely and reliably.
InTra6 Transmission system benefits are:
- Back Lit LCD Display
- Operating status (Display which edge is being activated
- Fast startup
- Fully configurable for up to 11 gate configurations
- Resistance Display (read resistance of Safety edges in situ)
- Rolling last 5 error memory (invaluable when intermittent errors on gate installation)
- Easy Programming
- Compact design
- 4 evaluation circuits - 2 mobile edge & 2 fixed edge inputs
- 2 outputs (opening/closing)
- Approved to EN12978 or Cat 2 (PL d) Cat 3 (PL e)